Post 3. My favourite pieces of technology
From a long time ago, the technology has not been important part of my life.
But from my professional field, exist a revolutionary musical instrument that change the form of create music and change my own pespective of music.
This instrument is the famous Moog Synthesizer. The Moog is a Synthesizer of sounds create on the 60´s by a engineer and pionner on electronic music called Robert Moog. With this instrument is posible manipulated the sound in a variety of interesting ways.
Never I use the Moog because is very expensive and hard to obtain. Only listen the Moog in music where use that instrument. in Prog Rock music is thoroughly use. Groups like Genesis, Yes, ELP, Pink Floyd, use the Moog Synthesizer.
As I said before, unfortunalety never use the Moog because I don't have this musical instrument, but only listening the Moog feel like I playing that wonderful instrument.
I like very much because i can change and manipulated the sound, create a new range and scape of sounds. I like that because with that we can change and manipulated the sound, produce a very interesting and new sounds.
I can live without the Moog because never I did't have this instrument. But in my inspiration and influences for my musical formation, it produced a very powerful and deep impact. This impact produce a complete change on my life and my vision of the arts and the existence.
Finally, I want to share a video that show how used the Moog.
Enjoy :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC-G4pzvnaE
And his own inventor, Robert Moog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVtyWJdxJeo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z0cbMkOvY0
But from my professional field, exist a revolutionary musical instrument that change the form of create music and change my own pespective of music.
This instrument is the famous Moog Synthesizer. The Moog is a Synthesizer of sounds create on the 60´s by a engineer and pionner on electronic music called Robert Moog. With this instrument is posible manipulated the sound in a variety of interesting ways.
Never I use the Moog because is very expensive and hard to obtain. Only listen the Moog in music where use that instrument. in Prog Rock music is thoroughly use. Groups like Genesis, Yes, ELP, Pink Floyd, use the Moog Synthesizer.
As I said before, unfortunalety never use the Moog because I don't have this musical instrument, but only listening the Moog feel like I playing that wonderful instrument.
I like very much because i can change and manipulated the sound, create a new range and scape of sounds. I like that because with that we can change and manipulated the sound, produce a very interesting and new sounds.
I can live without the Moog because never I did't have this instrument. But in my inspiration and influences for my musical formation, it produced a very powerful and deep impact. This impact produce a complete change on my life and my vision of the arts and the existence.
Finally, I want to share a video that show how used the Moog.
Enjoy :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC-G4pzvnaE
And his own inventor, Robert Moog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVtyWJdxJeo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z0cbMkOvY0

hi hugo, very interesting your topic on this post, before read your blog i don´t know anything about that synthesizer, i believe that investigate about this instrument
ResponderEliminar