Philosophical Existentialism

One subject that learning and enjoyed a lot was "existentialism philosophy". I studies this subjet many years ago when studied pedagogy. I don't remember the name of the teacher (sorry about that :c) because it was many years ago.

In this subjet we learned the philosophy of the twentieth century, mainly the philosophical existentialism based on two of the most importan philosopher of the twenty century:
The german philosopher Martin Heidegger and the french philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre.



In class we analyzed the existentialist philosophy from many perspectives. History, main ideas, existentialist philosophers, philosophy and reality, philosophy and society, being and time.

I like this class because i love the philosophy and think about the exitence and the deepest enigmas of life. This class it helped to thinking and reflect on being, time, nothingness, existence, absurd, facticity, authenticity, angst, despair, nihilism.

For me, all this dimensions and realities create many confusions, crisis and mentally blind. Face this problems it is necessary in our era full of deep social conflicts.

I believe that all the knowledge create being, coloring with meaning everything we do and think. As he said Matias Heussler(RIP), a chilean musician:"Who only known music, known nothing about music".

If your are interested i leave some documentaries about Martin Heidegger and Jean-Paul Sartre.

Martin Heidegger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig8mG3GldjI

Jean-Paul Sartre:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJDaZCc4H4w



Comentarios

Entradas populares