Japan - Greece
I would love to visit many countries in the world, but if I had to choose to travel on 1 year, I would choose Japan and Greece. This options are for many reasons and pleasure.
All this countries they contain certain caracteristics that i can relate with my life. First, I´m interested in all cultural and social expressions, social develop and history of this countries.
In Japan, the buddhism is the most important and massive philosophy. About 15 years ago I have been practicing this philosophy and i would love to visit Japan to know the relationship between modern society (one of the most moder society) and the ancestral tradition. I would love to visit Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Takajama and all the buddhist temple and meet the masters.
For me to say Greece is to say Philosophy. Visiting Greece is like going back to the gods made flesh.
For me if would be universal inspiration. Walk through The Acropilis, where Socrates, Plato and Aristotle created their philosophy, where art, math, philosophy, politics, society, education, sport, architecture, sculpture, theater, mythology and gods were existential unity.
In greece I would like to visit Athens (The Acropolis!!!), Naxos, Crete, Rhodes, Karpathos.


There are my choices and reasons for choosing these countries
I hope you like the pictures :)
All this countries they contain certain caracteristics that i can relate with my life. First, I´m interested in all cultural and social expressions, social develop and history of this countries.
In Japan, the buddhism is the most important and massive philosophy. About 15 years ago I have been practicing this philosophy and i would love to visit Japan to know the relationship between modern society (one of the most moder society) and the ancestral tradition. I would love to visit Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Takajama and all the buddhist temple and meet the masters.
For me to say Greece is to say Philosophy. Visiting Greece is like going back to the gods made flesh.
For me if would be universal inspiration. Walk through The Acropilis, where Socrates, Plato and Aristotle created their philosophy, where art, math, philosophy, politics, society, education, sport, architecture, sculpture, theater, mythology and gods were existential unity.
In greece I would like to visit Athens (The Acropolis!!!), Naxos, Crete, Rhodes, Karpathos.


There are my choices and reasons for choosing these countries
I hope you like the pictures :)



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario