Dreams of Childhood
Since I was a child I dreamed of being a musician. From childhood my parents showed me a lot of beautiful music that affected me deeply. I began to study drums at the age of seven years. This beginnings was a point of no return in my life.
For me the music was (is my way) my way of thinking, reflecting, feeling, questioning, and mainly my way of being. All this was directing me towards my musical carrer. A few years ago I had a deep vocational crisis. Fortunately I had the support of my whole family to continue my musical carrer.
Honestly, I do not have dreams in my life because for me the life it is a dream in itself. The labor field as a clasical musician (as a musician in general) is very difficult. I just think about continuing to walk the path, enjoying, helping and doing what I love the most.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario