Final Post

For me, this year has been very rich and varied. Full of work,studies, travels, projects and new inquisitiviness.

At the beginning of this year I was part (as musician) of a beautiful project called "Violeta de chile". This project it was created by a great teacher of musical theory Milena Viertel (Professor of the University of Chile). She composed a beautifull pieces of music inspired in the legacy of Violeta Parra. Participate in this proyect is very significant because Milena was my first teacher of musical theory

Also this semester I got a stable job in two musical academy. This is very important to me because that job it gives me finantial stability to pay my bills. This also gives me a certain stability, order and this has allowed me to be more calm.

Another great thing of this semester was the tour with the Dakel percussion (ensamble to which It belongs) to Central America. This was a beautiful trip, both profesionally and humanely. We met a many incredible musicians, beautiful persons and incredible cultures.

The problem of carrying out all these activities is the high demand of time, energy and competency. This causes lack of time for my family, for the necessary rest, for my personal projects and very little time to get out of my commitments.

Sincerely I don't have (The natural problems of the existence) any major problems in the first semester and in my life. Several years ago I spent a very difficult period of my life. Now I can see how everything is following its own path and I fell in a nice and deep moment of my life.

                                                             With Dakel Percussion


Comentarios

  1. Wow! You had a very hectic semester! Your energy and hard work is admirable c: good luck with all your proyects!You can do It!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares